Referral Channel rCertified℠ Course Descriptions
In order to gain the rCertified℠ designation, participants must:
- Complete the learning curriculum, which includes three distinct modules, available as audio-narrated web-based training, plus any other recommended content.
- Successfully complete Learning Checks throughout the modules
- Make a Commitment to a Referral Business Development Plan, and
- Commit to executing outgoing Broker to Broker Referrals using the appropriate company process and department
rCertified Module 1: Identifying Referral Channels
- In this module, you will be able to distinguish between core based and fee based referral channels and identify the next level skills required to effectively handle fee based referrals, in order to successfully convert more referrals into closed transactions.
rCertified Module 2: Developing a Proactive Broker to Broker Referral Pipeline
- In this module, you will learn how to create a reliable source of referral income on a parallel path with your daily lead generation and prospecting activities, by helping you to take a broader, more global approach to your service reach through your broker to broker referral network.
rCertified Module 3: Key Relocation Homesale Programs and IRS Tax Implications
- In this module, you will examine the differences among the various homesale programs offered to relocating employees and how those programs are treated as it relates to U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) taxability. You will walk away with a better understanding of the impact that the real estate professional’s, seller’s or employee’s actions can have on the taxability of these homesale programs and how to effectively facilitate relocation transactions that help protect transferee benefits.
rCertified Commitment Module
- Complete the two slides within this module as your commitment to incorporate referral and relocation best practices in your business. Completing this module in addition to the three learning modules earns you the rCertified designation.